Friday 6 November 2009

In the same light, an old post

Blood glucose: 9.2mmol/l (166mg/dl)

My Diabetic Life So Far: 21-07-07

06-07-07 – Diagnosed with Type One diabetes, after ‘textbook symptoms’ and going to have it checked out.

08-07-07 – No complications or DKA, out of hospital!!!

09-07-07 – In school again, for half days.

11-07-07 – Switched to basal/bolus, giving Lantus at nine PM and NovoRapid before each meal.

16-07-07 – First full day back at school!

20-07-07 – Slept round Aliee’s! (first sleepover since diabetes hit and no major problems.)

21-07-07 – Today – Best sugar day so far (Y). Still not in my target range, but I’M GETTING CLOSE! Plus the Harry Potter book makes a darned good day if I may say so. Though I haven’t finished it yett. And my amazing broher bought me no added sugar cadburys for my “low sugar diet”. yummm. Anyway, hopefully I’ll have something more exciting to say soon, please leave me a comment if you read this, I don’t have much going on at the moment and it’ll give me something to read. [:


How much have things moved on!? (:

Sorry for all the short / repeated posts, I'm still sick, so somewhat lacking in inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment