Monday 9 November 2009

Gosh, it's hard to think of a new title everyday!

Blood glucose: 9.0mmol/l (162mg/dl)

I'm definitely still settling into the whole daily blogging thing. Not enough happens in my life to write a new post every day! (; But hey, I'll cope. This will just be a bit dull I guess.

I had a Biology test today which was horriblehorriblehorrible. Luckily, I was having a lucky day :D and my guesses were primarily right. One of the questions I had no clue on, the options were A: 1 and 3, B: 1 and 2, C: 2 and 4 and D: 3 and 4. I guessed C because my lucky number is 2 and two to the power 2 is 4. And it was right. (;

After Biology was Statistics which is usually not great, but it was quite good today. I like probability better than graph based topics which kill me a little inside...

After lunch I had double Chemistry which was good because we were doing flame tests which basically involve dipping a rod into a compound, waving it around in a flame for a while and watching the flame turn pretty colours. (Yes, this was the whole reason I took Chemistry at A-Level.) I also got predicted an A for my Chemistry A-Level, so that made me happy. (:

Today has been pretty good. I feel like I'm in fast forward (in a good way) and I'm quite over-excited / hyperactive. I don't know why I feel so good, but it's definitely nice. Possibly because my BG is under better control than it has been lately. Except for a nasty crash on the way to the bus stop, but at least I haven't been high.

I'm now off to do Statistics homework and upload my plog from yesterday.

Tomorrow is my 17th birthday!!!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment